Each subject has its roots in the system, if not in any of the physical system a man belongs to (a family, a team, an organization, social, political and religious groups etc.), then in the system of one’s own ideas, attitudes, convictions and values.
A few examples of possible application:
- Finding one’s own place in a system (a family, a team, an organization)
- Perceiving and changing behavior patterns and occurrences in one’s own life or family life
- Problems in a relationship with a partner or children
- Health problems and symptom
- Resolving conflicts
- Problems with management and authority
- Problems and halts in projects
- Team development and problems
- Support in making hard decisions or hard decision making
- Support in education process
- Subjects related to personal awareness growth
- In short, any subject invoking personal interest, drawing attention or being given more time in thinking than other things in life.
The subject of the constellation does not always have to have the gravity of a problem; it can be invoked by creative forces as well. Whether it is an entrepreneur intending to place a new product on the market, an artist making a logo for a company or a script writer “stuck” on some dialogue or wishing to discover the inner dynamics of the plot and matching relations between characters in a play, they all can get a wanted creative incentive from that system by setting up a constellation.