I was born in 1956 in Bosanska Krupa, a nice small town by the beautiful river Una. I have a degree and a master’s degree in physics from the University of Zagreb, and a PhD from Vienna University of Technology. I worked as a scientist for both universities. However, through a few blows dealt by fate, I found myself put on a path which my soul apparently considered more satisfactory and useful in a given moment, for both myself personally and the systems I dwell in. Today I can say with gratitude that it was right.
On my new path I have taken a wide range of knowledge, experience and abilities acquired through research and teaching work which are methodically combined with numerous skills in individual and systemic coaching. This whole superstructure is carried by a wide and solid base of life experience, which makes a holistic approach and neutrality in my work possible.
My coaching competence is based on further education (excerpt):
- Completed education for systemic constellation work, Organos, Linz
- Specialization in organisational constellations with Michael Blumenstein, Graz
- Specialization in spiritual constellations with theologist, psychologist and psychotherapist Siegfried Essen, Graz
- Completed education in Hypnotherapeutic Communication, Syst Institut, Munich
- Systemic Rituals, Daan van Kampenhout, Amsterdam
- Sonic treatment Peter Hess Akademie Wien
- Kinesiology (Touch of Health),bfi, Wien
- Train the Trainer, ATi, Vienna
- Training in non-verbal communication, Bonitta de Macchia
And many years of experience in individual and group work in Austria and Croatia.
In my work I am guided by ethical principles
founded upon unconditional respect of a human being and their chosen path in life.